CHAUDHARY SUGHAR SINGH NURSING AND PARAMEDICAL COLLEGE
All the students will have to register their names at the beginning of each semester/year. Failure to do so will debar them from all facilities. All the students will have to register their names at the beginning of each semester/year. Failure to do so will debar them from all facilities. ATTENDANCE Each student is required to have at least 80% attendance in theory and practical classes; otherwise, he/she will be debarred from appearing the semester/year examination under INC norms. Each student is required to have at least 80% attendance in theory and practical classes; otherwise, he/she will be debarred from appearing the semester/year examination under INC norms.
REMOVAL FROM COLLEGE ROLLS
The name of the students will be automatically removed from the college roll if:
1. He/She fails to pay up his/her dues in time.
2. He/She remains absent from classes or hostel for more than 15 days without prior intimation.
3. He/She otherwise eligible, does not deposit any examination or admission form without prior permission from the principal.
4. He/She founded indulged in ragging / any harmful activity.
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ALONG WITH ADMISSION FORM
The date and time for the candidate to appear before the admission committee at Ch. Sughar Singh Nursing & Paramedical College, Jaswant Nagar will be mentioned in the offer of admission or letter of call.
Only those candidates who appear before the admission committee on the date and time specified in the offer of admission or letter of the call will bring the original documents as mentioned below and the fee for admission.
1. Admit card/certificate of a respective board showing the candidate's date of birth/age (original + two Xerox copies)
2. Mark-sheet of 10 and 10+2 examination (original + two Xerox copies)
3. 16 copies of stamp size coloured photograph.
4. A recent certificate showing the powers of glasses for the candidates wearing glasses.
5. Required amount of fee to be paid a fee for admission.
6. Migration Certificate (those who are already registered in any University/Board).
7. Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
8. As per INC norms, in connection with the anti-ragging measures, affidavit in printed form (form will be provided by college) is to be submitted both from candidates and his/her guardian at the time of admission. An additional affidavit is required for candidate residing in the hostel.
9. Domicile Certificate (Original + 2 Xerox copies)
10. Income proof certificate of father/mother (Original + 2 Xerox copies)
11. Affidavit as required by the institute.